Blog 1:

There are many places I want to visit, I have never traveled outside of Chile (I traveled to Argentina when I was 5 years old but I don't remember) I have thought about traveling to Canada on a tour of green gables, because I am a big fan of Anne Shirley, and I also want to visit England because I love Jane Austen but lately the idea of ​​traveling to Scotland has gained, this is mainly due to a video that I saw on YouTube about curiosities of Scotland and how wonderful it was to live there, I thought a fascinating place, after watching the video, I started looking for more information on the internet to learn more about this incredible country

I do not like rainy climates but the images that I see of Scotland seem very welcoming to me, its history and traditions are very interesting, I even found stories very funny but also its natural landscapes, castles and other infrastructures are impressive, every time I see images of Scottish landscapes, I feel small.

I can imagine visiting Scotland and counting how many unicorns I can find everywhere, traveling to different towns to learn about their customs.


Comentarios

  1. I recommend that you watch the Outlander series, shows you a lot of Scottish culture from 1743 onwards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. As well as Susan, I recommend you Outlander.. with that serie I was fascinated by Scotland and its landscapes!!!.... I think that Scotland is very magic!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I always knew that Scotland had very striking castles and beautiful landscapes, I did not know about its climate and customs, now I have more desire to know how it is!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares