Why i study graphic design:

When i was a kid i liked top lay dress up my barbies, but unfortunately i did not have many clothes top lay so i wanted to learn how to make it myself, i tried it sometimes but for a Little girl is very difficult to learn alone.

Sometimes on televisión i saw people making their own clothes and i found it very impressive so i wanted to be like those people, therefore i always said  that i wanted to study design
When i was 16 year old, i took graphic design classes at school where i had very Good grades and i learn a lot about basic thinks of design.

Finally, when i was chosen by a university, my heart was divided between graphic design and costume design. Now i study graphic design in the university and i also study costume design through internet tutorials and the help of my wise grandmother.

My university experience has been complicated but i learned a lot, not only of design, also i learned of myself.

I really want to work in a publishing company and spent more time with books but i also want to have my own costume shop (made for me).

Lisset Freymuth

Comentarios

  1. What do you think of the fashion world? any costume designer you like? I liked the last thing MOSCHINO and GUCCI have done

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares