Blog 6:

As the theme is free I decided to talk about a character that recently made me feel very inspired. As a Christian person I like to read the Bible constantly and although it is something I have been doing for many years, I always learn or find something different, the Bible never speaks to me in the same way and it seems that it always knows exactly what to say.

A few days ago I began to study the book of exodus again and despite the first chapters they are very interesting, I am not a fan of the last chapters, more than anything because I thought that I could not apply those texts to my life, this changes when one of the characters that came out there had my attention. His name is Bezaleel and despite not being as well known as Moisés, Aarón and Josué, Bezaleel's work was very important.

Bezaleel was a designer, the book of exodus tells that he had great intelligence and had the ability to learn and apply all art and "work in all ingenious manpower" (Exodus 35:33). He was in charge of carrying out the construction and furniture of the tabernacle in addition to many other works that stood out during most of the old testament, but what enhanced his work was not only the gift and intelligence that God had given him but also In his heart of his heart intended to work for this, then Moses was not the only one called in the work of the tabernacle since the leader did not have the capacities to carry out each of the necessary works but needed those who had the same motivation than to work on the job. Bezaleel complemented an important part of this, because he understood through Moses what God wanted him to do, so the gift of both men was not the same but it did coincide and complement each other.

Comentarios

Entradas populares