My favorite movies: 

When I decided what to write about, I excluded movies based on books like "Pride and Prejudice" and "Anne of Green Gables", but I can't pass up the opportunity to talk about Marvel movies, since I was a little girl I I was a fan of heroes.

When the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) began in 2008, I wasn´t so interested but then in 2011 began a very big admiration for Captain America , so I started reading comics and playing Marvel games for learn more and more about the characters that I loved. In 2012 I was crazy with the premiere of "Avengers" and from there I was always attentive to the news of subsequent movies and series.

In 2015 I went to the comic con for the first time and I took selfies with all the marvel cosplayers, the following year I decided to create my own costumes so I learned about costume making.

For the premiere of End Game, my sister won tickets to go so we went with our cosplays of "scarlet witch" and "black widow", it was surprising and I cried for the first time in the cinema, I remember it as one of the best days of my life, my sister and I appeared briefly on television and the next day we saw a photo of us on the front page of the newspaper "La tarcera".

Today my sister and i are part of a cosplayer group from "Chilean Avengers" and it is very fun, we go to events together and share our joys and sorrows as fans.

Comentarios

  1. When I watch TV and I found Marvel movie.. I confess that I stay in the channel...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares