Blog 2:

I don't have a favorite song, I don't have a favorite music style and I don't have a favorite singer, it was difficult for me to decide, but I thought about checking the song list on my cell phone and even though I listen to a lot of different styles of music The only thing that all the songs on my list had in common was that they were part of a movie soundtrack.

There are very varied styles, for example "zero to hero" from the Hercules movie (I think it's one of the best Disney songs), also "only you" from the movie "A walk to remember", The epic song from “Ghostbusters”, and “Dont you” from The Breakfast Club. I think that each song has its occasion. For example, when I need inspiration I listen to “Men of action” by Mulán, when I travel I prefer songs like “power of love” and “Back in time” by Back to de future.

I must make an honorable mention to the complete soundtrack of Shrek films, every time I listen to the songs, it makes me want to see the films and I love that.

Comentarios

  1. You are a soundtrack lover in that case, me too in some way; like video games, movies and anime. its so beautiful how the scene is complete with music, you can feel the emotions of the characters.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Some film soundtracks are great, i definately like Thats the power of love from Back to the Future and most soundtracks from disney movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel that music is a fundamental part of great movies, I can't imagine Back to the future without "The power of love" or the final scene of Dirty Dancing without "(I've had) the time of my life" , would not be the same

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares