It is very difficult for me to choose a food since I am one of the people who love to eat, but I want to talk about a food that catches my attention.

In the "Avengers" movie there is a conversation near the end of the movie where Tony Stark suggests the idea of ​​going to eat shawarma as a reward for his work after a battle, this idea was interrupted during the movie but then later from the credits there is a scene where the heroes are seen in a restaurant eating shawarma.

I was looking for information about this food because before 2012 I did not know it existed. Shawarma is a typical Middle Eastern meal and is cooked by cutting steaks (traditionally lamb) and roasting on a slowly rotating vertical spit.

Shawarma is a popular food that is offered on the streets of other countries, such as the sopaipillas in Chile or the hot-dog in the USA (Honorable mention to the sopaipillas and the hot-dog that I love)

The first time I saw the scene from the movie "avengers" I found it very funny, the word "shawarma" always remained in my memory and I want to recreate this scene with my family one day, eating shawarma after my battle with the university and with my title of designer

Comentarios

  1. I never tried shawarma even though everyone told me I had to now i dont eat meat so i think i will never try. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That unexpected, I always think that was a joke or something, but sound delicious, an one time a foreigner ask me where to buy sopapillas outside the faculty !! sopaipillas are famous outside Chile as well~

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares