My main idea is to finish university and be a designer, I also want to gain more experience and discover new inspirations.

Very recently in one of my classes, a teacher asked to the class how do they imagine their lives in two more years?

After that question I reflected on all the things that I would like to do in the future but I couldn´t choose only one plan, there are times when I want to be a costume designer and sell great costumes to people and other times I want to create my own editorial with vintage books.

These two ideas derive from my tastes in movies and books, I like cosplay and sewing my own movie character costumes but I also love books and old things, I think it would be great to design books with an old look and create a different experience.

Maybe in the future I will end up doing both, especially because I have the support and encouragement of my family, who have a lot of faith in me (and in my crazy ideas), my little brother will probably support my idea of selling cosplays, my parents will support plus the idea of books and my twin sister will force me to carry out both ideas.

These last years I have taken classes on editorial design so I would very much like to apply for jobs related to that area, although I know that it is very difficult, it is one of my options to have a formal job, I think I can contribute from creativity and Experience design, not only generating a beautiful cover, but also thinking about a new look from the purchase of a book to the reading process.

Comentarios

Entradas populares